Contact Us


A good resource for telecommunications service concerns is the Vermont Department of Public Service and its Consumer Affairs & Public Information Division (CAPI).


They do not have regulatory oversight regarding broadband or cell service, but they may be able to help with useful referral information.


Go to the to find an 800 number as well.


Please use the function on the home page of this website to report an address as yet unserved by broadband.



Contact the team


For comments or questions about our website or maps, please email us at . Your email will be forwarded to the partner most able to provide an answer.